Booking & Prices
Tailor-make your perfect cycling holiday in the Pyrenees. Treat yourself to a fully-catered, hands-on guided cycling holiday, or a self-catered and self-guided cycling holiday, or anything in between!
Guided Cycling Holidays
Our fully guided offering truly is “all inclusive” and gives all the benefits of local knowledge, beautiful cycling and a stunning setting in the forest.
£160 per person per night, includes:
- Airport transfers from/to Perpignan or Girona. We can also go to Barcelona BCN for a small surcharge
- Guided rides on every full day of your stay. We’ll also squeeze in short rides on your arrival and departure days if possible
- Support vehicle carrying major spares, also giving you the chance to jump in if lunch was too relaxing!
- Full use of the property, a 15th century farmhouse with pool in large woodland grounds
- Breakfast – you won’t go hungry! Using local Pyrenees suppliers
- Home cooked evening meal including beer and wine
- Cytech trained bike mechanic on site
- Cycling kit laundry
Self-guided Cycling Holidays
Depending on the size of your group, you can hire the farmhouse or poolside apartment on a self-catering, half or full board basis. You can then tailor make your holiday with options of airport pickup, bike hire, meals, guided rides or indeed anything else that your group would like. This option would better suit those in mixed groups of cyclist and non-cyclists ; we can add some cycling as an option onto your family holiday, for example, and run morning rides while others relax by the pool. Base accommodation (self-catering) costs:
Farmhouse: £225 per night for up to 4 people
Poolside studio: £95 per night for 2 people
Farmhouse & Poolside Studio: £320 per night for 6 people
“Chris and Vicky are great hosts, Chris working tirelessly to find the routes best suited to your experience delivering breath taking scenery, great coffee stops and the perfect lunch on the beach. Vicky and her mum turn out great food to satisfy a hungry cyclist washed down with draft beer on tap. It’s a great location, very chilled and the best place to experience the Pyrenees with friends. We’ll be back!”
Don S (Foxgrove CC)
Check availability & book
Please use the calendar below to check availability and complete the contact form with the number of guests, your preferred accommodation and the extras you would like to add to make your holiday perfect. We will contact you with a tailor-made quote and further information.